SuGu | We Make
We are at the forefront of a new revolution. A revolution in which we make our advanced sustainable products ourselves again. This is known as the DIY or NextEconomy. Key drivers are new technologies, such as additive manufacturing, 3D printing and robotics, new materials: biobased and recycled plastics, composites and raw materials, not to mention renewable energy sources and societal challenges as unsustainability and unemployment.
In the summer of 2014 a group of Rotterdam entrepreneurs initiated the development of SuGu | We Make.
Our brand name: ‘SuGu’ is a merger of ‘Startups & Grownups’.Today, SuGu is a platform for growth for companies in the next economy. Transmare (1953), developer and producer of (biobased) plastics and 010Works (2014), developers of new markets, are the initial driving forces behind SuGu.
- pioneers and first movers with hands-on entrepreneurship, advanced manufacturing at one location and a international approach.
- development of new business with a global and sustainable impact.
- biobased and recycled materials with multinationals.
- passion and flexibility of startups with the expertise, capacity, technology, distribution power and access to clients of grownups.
- intrinsic drive to build future brands, create new markets and make the world a better place.